Statement of Purpose - Westbury Group Practice
White Horse Health Centre (Loc 1)
White Horse Dental Practice (Loc 2)
Bratton Surgery (Loc 3)
Mane Way, Leigh Park, Westbury, Wiltshire, BA13 3FQ
Registered Manager - Mark Dickson (Managing Partner)
1. Westbury Group Practice aims to prevent ill-health, improve wellbeing and provide services that improve health outcomes for our patients by delivering clinical excellence in everything we do.
2. The Practice aims to deliver services that are responsive to the needs of our community and to our commissioners by reflecting on identified health needs and tailoring services to address these.
3. The practice aims to be a good employer by providing a supportive and pleasant environment that encourages staff to give the very best service to patients.
4. The practice will provide equitable, accessible and high quality services to all, promoting equality, diversity and human rights.
5. The practice will ensure that patients are involved in shaping the services we provide and will work hard to communicate with patients using multimedia.
6. The practice will ensure that staff are well trained and competent in all aspects of their job and understand and comply with Policies and Procedures.
7. The practice will ensure the efficient use of resources and aim to deliver financial requirements.
8. The practice will invest in the wider community interest by working with patient groups and the Area Board to ensure provision of:
- High quality, integrated care that is closer to home and which meets individual needs.
- Innovative and flexible solutions that support and improve health and wellbeing.
- Value for money and financial sustainability.